When an American hears the degrees in Celsius
When everyone else hears the degrees in Fahrenheit
oh my god
My family has always been private about our time spent together. It was our way of keeping one thing that was ours, with a man we shared with an entire world. But now that’s gone, and I feel stripped bare. My last day with him was his birthday, and I will be forever grateful that my brothers and I got to spend that time alone with him, sharing gifts and laughter. He was always warm, even in his darkest moments. While I’ll never, ever understand how he could be loved so deeply and not find it in his heart to stay, there’s minor comfort in knowing our grief and loss, in some small way, is shared with millions. It doesn’t help the pain, but at least it’s a burden countless others now know we carry, and so many have offered to help lighten the load. Thank you for that.
To those he touched who are sending kind words, know that one of his favorite things in the world was to make you all laugh. As for those who are sending negativity, know that some small, giggling part of him is sending a flock of pigeons to your house to poop on your car. Right after you’ve had it washed. After all, he loved to laugh too…
Dad was, is and always will be one of the kindest, most generous, gentlest souls I’ve ever known, and while there are few things I know for certain right now, one of them is that not just my world, but the entire world is forever a little darker, less colorful and less full of laughter in his absence. We’ll just have to work twice as hard to fill it back up again."
- Me when my kid is crying: Don’t cry for me, Argentinaaaaaaaaaaa….
- Me when my kids are helping me clean: IT’S THE HARD KNOCK LIFE FOR US
- Me eating breakfast with my kids: The other one’s still the toast of the town ‘cause he made butter outta cream…
- Me playing hide and go seek with my kids: SO IF YOU CARE TO FIND ME, LOOOOOK TO THE WESTERN SKY!!
- Me waking my kids up in the morning: Maybe we can frighten away the ghost of so many years with a little ILLUMINATION *flicks on lights*
- Me when my kid has a crush: SHE’S IN LOOOOOOVEEEEEEE, SHE’S IN LOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
- Me when my kid tries to run away: THEREEEEE, OUT IN THE DARKNESSSSSS… A FUGITIVE RUNNINGGGG…
- Me giving my kids advice: If you only follow your heart…
- Me when my kid gets their first boyfriend/girlfriend: OMIGOD OMIGOD YOU GUYS
- Me when my kids are mad at me: TAKE ME BAAAABBBYYYYYYY, OR LEAVE MEEEEEEEE
- Me giving my kids ‘the talk’: Once there was a night, beneath a moonless sky…
- Me when my kids start driving: GOOOOOO GREASE LIGHTNING YOU BURNING UP THE QUARTER MILEEEEEEE
- Me when my kids go off to college: Empty chairs and empty tables, where my friends will meet no more…
So I lost like 10 followers for posting pictures of rottweilers
Puppy party without you guys
WHO THE FUCK IS HATING ON ROTTWEILERS?!? BECAUSE IF YOU ARE YOU NEED TO GOLDEN-RETRIEVE YOUR SENSE OF HUMANITY!!!
GOLDEN-RETRIEVE YOUR SENCE OF HUMANITY